Let us bring EMDR training to you!
The EMDR Education and Training Center can provide Basic Training in EMDR Therapy at your location and on dates that work for your organization.
Why choose EETC?
- Our comprehensive eight-day program is delivered as four 2-day sessions spaced four to five weeks apart over a period of approximately four months.
- Licensed psychotherapists and psychologists, as well as pre-licensed interns/associates providing treatment services are eligible for training in EMDR therapy.
- On-site training can be provided for groups ranging from 8 to 30 participants.
- Our program integrates all required hours of instruction, practicum, and consultation into the training sessions.
- Upon successful completion, participants are eligible to receive 58 continuing education credits.
Want your clinicians to be certified in EMDR?
If you would like clinicians at your agency to become Certified in EMDR Therapy, we can provide on-site, telephone, or video conference consultation services to fulfill the additional 20 hours required for EMDRIA Certification.
Ready to get started?
Let us prepare a proposal to meet your treatment staff’s training needs. Simply fill-out our Agency Request for Proposal.
Contact Us, or phone (510) 388-4725. We would be more than happy to speak with you about your agency’s specific training needs.
Ready To Get Started?
Ready To Get