Consultant In Training
Become an EMDRIA Approved Consultant through the collaborative and rewarding Consultation of Consultation process.
As a Consultant-in-Training (CIT), you will develop your skills and confidence in working with Consultees seeking EMDRIA Certification, grow as an EMDR Clinician, and connect with the larger community of EMDR professionals.
Prior to beginning the Consultation process, a Consultant-in-Training must first meet the following criteria:
- Be an EMDRIA Certified Therapist
- Identify an Approved Consultant from whom you will receive Consultation of Consultation
- Submit the CIT Declaration Form
During the course of Consultation, a Consultant-in-Training will complete the following requirements:
- Receive a minimum of 20 hours of Consultation of Consultation from an EMDRIA Approved Consultant
- Work with a minimum of five different Consultees, three of whom have already completed basic training in EMDR Therapy
- Have three years experience as an EMDR Therapist after completing an EMDRIA approved basic training program
- Conduct a minimum of 300 EMDR sessions with at least 75 different clients
At EMDR Education and Training Center, we strive to offer a variety of Consultation formats that are both flexible and economical. If you don’t see something that works for you, please reach out to us directly. We love to get creative!
Individual Consultation allows for the greatest degree of flexibility of scheduling AND direct focus on your specific caseload.
- Remote: from the comfort of your own home or office, consultation takes place remotely and with the use of a secure, online document sharing platform.
- Scheduling: contact our office directly to schedule consultation in a way that works best for your schedule and clinical needs. Weekly, biweekly, and monthly sessions are available.
- Rates: individual consultation is $175 for the 60-minute session.
Group Consultation is a highly collaborative experience, as it affords participants the opportunity to present their work with Consultees, as well as learn from the presentations of their fellow CITs.
- Remote: from the comfort of your own home or office, consultation takes place over Zoom and with the use of a secure, online document sharing platform.
- Scheduling: group consultation is scheduled in two hour increments, and held on a biweekly or monthly basis.
- Rates:group consultation is purchased as a five meeting package for $500.
Upcoming CIT Groups:
Wednesday Group: meets for two hours, once a month for five months
Dates: June 14, 2022; July 19, August 16, September 13, October 18, 2023
Times: 11:00am – 1:00 pm (Pacific Time Zone)
To learn more about EMDR Consultation or to schedule your first session, please use our contact form or contact our office directly at (510) 388-4725.
Get Started Today!